Sunday Evenings – 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Club Year 2016/2017 Begins September 11th
- Registration: September 11th at 5:30 p.m. or anytime during the the Club Year – Just show up for club night!
- Ends: April 2017 with the AWANA Grand Prix
AWANA Clubs are held at Mt. Tahoma Baptist Church located at:
5220 74th Street West
Lakewood WA 98499
- What Is AWANA?
AWANA Clubs are an exciting opportunity for our children to benefit spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally from each weekly meeting. The heart of AWANA is its biblical stand that stresses the preeminence of the Word of God. Weekly meetings have three components: council time, handbook time, and game time. AWANA clubs derives its name from 2 Timothy 2:15. Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.
AWANA Clubs at Mt. Tahoma Baptist Church are divided into three groups:
- Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers (3- to 5-year olds) by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. We encourage that the child be potty-trained before enrolling in the Cubbies club. Parents required to be on premises for children in Cubbies club.
- Our Sparks® club ignites the curiosity of the K through 2nd grade kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- Truth & Training (T&T) engages 3rd through 6th graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ’s grace.
- Cost for Membership for the year is $35.00. New members and advancing clubbers will get their books & vest/ t-shirt free with membership (discounts for families with multiple children).